[csw-maintainers] Release process for current (was: Re: Thematics month proposal)

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 20 09:25:48 CET 2009

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 12:32 AM, Gary Law <glaw at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Peter wrote:
> Peter then wrote:
> Peter wrote some more:

Phil wrote all those quotes, not me. :-)

Besides that... +1

To me it comes down to basic technical design, you always go for load
balancing and redundancy if you can. One recent example is Dago
administering the build farm just as well as Phil releases packages,
still there were requests for adding people to that process. Dago,
being a reasonable man, agreed and now we have more build farm admins.
Why is this different?

--
/peter