[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] FYI: Temporarily deactivation .la-files

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 22 20:10:49 CET 2009

Chad Harp <harpchad at opencsw.org> writes:

> Cleaning this up is probably going to be painful, maybe someone has some
> libtool magic to make it build around these situations?

I understand your issue. Maybe a temporary solution is to modify the
.la files on the build farm to correct the issues and, when there is
no more soiled .la files we can revert to a normal operation.

Isn't this a good candidate for a February topic for William's list?
i.e., "get rid of cruft in .la files"

--
Peter