[csw-maintainers] Use of java folder

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Jan 28 22:27:48 CET 2009

Hi,

Still talking about the beanutils package... but different subject.

Beautils package is Apache Jakarta Commons Beanutils. A java lib. I have
several libs to add to gar, and i was planning to add them to GAR under
the java folder (just like there is xfce, x11 and cpan folders). A few
weeks ago, Dago, you told me you were planning to put jdk packages under
*java* , but i noticed they are the root of pkg. Do you still plan to do
it or can i use it ? I you use it, is it a problem if i call my folder
*javalibs* instead ?

cheers
W.

--