[csw-maintainers] phpMyAdmin: where to place files now and bug in file display script on web site

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Jan 29 17:49:42 CET 2009

I was thinking about updating phpMyAdmin and happened to notice a bug
in the display script for files:
http://www.opencsw.org/search/phpmyadmin. Note that the true BASEDIR
used is not included in the paths shown there, it's instead replaced
by /opt/csw. I'm pretty sure I have reported this back in the
Blastwave days and they show it correctly but somehow it's still wrong
here.

The other thing is that I vaguely remember that files shouldn't be
dumped into /opt/csw/apache2/share/htdocs any more to be more web
server neutral. But what was the new location? /var/opt/csw/www?

--
/peter