[csw-maintainers] Package page broken

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sat Jan 31 13:56:05 CET 2009

On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 12:39:58PM +0000, James Lee wrote:
> > nor does it link to the mantis section, for an individual package.
>
> It don't know the mapping from package name to mantis number, (no access
> to the mantis data).  Mantis would be better if it used package name
> itself not an arbitrary id number.  Of course if someone could set up a
> forwarder...

thats an idea... it would be nice if some motivated person could code up an
add-on, that we could drop into the mantis area, that would maybe look
something like

[http://....mantis/]showproject.php/softwarenamehere

This could potentially benefit both us, and mantis itself. It could be
contributed to "upstream", if written nicely.