[csw-maintainers] [Fwd: [svn] mercurial upstream update notification]

rupert THURNER rupert at opencsw.org
Sat Jul 4 20:03:30 CEST 2009

the test result is: # Ran 345 tests, 30 skipped, 8 failed.

Failed test-command-template: output changed
Failed test-convert-cvs-branch: output changed and returned error code 1
Failed test-convert-git: output changed
Failed test-gpg: output changed
Failed test-hook: output changed
Failed test-repair-strip: output changed
Failed test-template-engine: output changed and returned error code 255
Failed test-transplant: output changed

and some tests are skipped which probably should not:

Skipped test-convert-hg-svn: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-branches: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-encoding: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-move: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-sink: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-source: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-startrev: missing feature: subversion python bindings
Skipped test-convert-svn-tags: missing feature: subversion python bindings

is there a possibility to make this working on the build servers?

for some failures i have no idea where the failure is coming from,
will ask the mercurial mailing list. i noticed that also for fedora
the test cases failed sometimes and they were disabled for release
building.

rupert.