[csw-maintainers] Munin 1.3.4 in testing

Trygve Laugstøl trygvis at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 6 18:22:45 CEST 2009

Juergen Arndt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've put Munin 1.3.4 into testing. It's the initial version for OpenCSW.
> The software consists of the packages munin_master and munin_node.
>
> Feedback is welcome.

I just tried your packages. The installation look fine and I made some
small notes on the wiki[1]. However, when I tried to create a graph, all
and any letters are rendered as a box. See the attached image. I assume
that this really is an rrdtool issue more than a Munin issue.

[1]: http://wiki.opencsw.org/munin-package

--
Trygve