[csw-maintainers] [csw-users] Munin 1.3.4 in testing

Juergen Arndt ja at opencsw.org
Mon Jul 6 23:10:42 CEST 2009

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:48:00 +0200, Trygve Laugstøl <trygvis at opencsw.org>
wrote:

> Juergen Arndt wrote:
>> Hi,
>>  I've put Munin 1.3.4 into testing. It's the initial version for
>> OpenCSW. The software consists of the packages munin_master and
>> munin_node.
>>  Feedback is welcome.
>
> (I sure hope you're able to collect all my comments :)

I'll try my very best ;) (I use for such purposes a mind map tool -
http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page, which is really
capable for such things. Maybe it's interesting for someone too)

So, I have the following points:

1) Use of monospaced font for the graphs
2) Moving executables from /lib to /libexec (thanks for your attention, I
absolutely didn't see that)
3) Provide Apache config files ready for including - where should the
files be placed? Already in /opt/csw/apache2/etc/extra ?
4) The problems with pango and the cgi mode. I guess, this will take the
most time, actually I don't know yet, where the problem is located - in
pango or in munin or in both.
5) Maybe packages for 1.2.6 are needed.

Did I forget anything? :) I hope, I can solve the first three issues
tomorrow.

Juergen

--
Juergen Arndt