[csw-maintainers] [csw-users] Munin 1.3.4 in testing

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jul 7 06:45:35 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 06, 2009 at 11:54:11PM -0400, Ben Walton wrote:
> ...But they are part of the apache configuration, so it would make
> sense to group them logically with the rest of the apache
> configuration.

it doesnt share well. This is something meant to be potentialy shared.
if there isnt a strong reason to keep something OUT of /opt/csw.. it
belongs under /opt/csw

or to put it another way.. if there isnt a strong reason to keep a file
machine-local, it belongs under/opt/csw

there is no reason to keep the read-only config as machine-local

>  Personally though, I like the way debian does this.

Hnmmm. not sure i like that way we can come up with something better
perhaps :)