[csw-maintainers] Conflicting header file

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Jul 12 13:20:44 CEST 2009

Hi

>> I have recompiled FF3.0 on build8x
>
> Cool :-)
Packages are not yet tested on every platform but recompiled. x86
package works on Solaris 10. I am look for x86 Solaris 8 and 9 VMs (or
VBox or whatever). I am currently  building Sparc version of FF3

So if some wants to do some testing FF3.0.11 x86 is available from
testing. I'll announce it on the users list when  sparc version will be ok.

I would like to have a feed back on solaris 8. It seems sol9 will be ok,
but a  link b-problem exists on solaris 8.

>> but i need to have the following conflicting file to be removed from
>> build8s
>>
>> /opt/csw/include/jri.h
>> /opt/csw/include/npapi.h
>
> Done.
Thanks

I'll try to repackage Qt when i'll be done wih FF...

I've able to build FF3.5 on my box (it means no more source to patch or
link issues to go until the end and poduce package). But binary does not
work yet (illegal instruction and core dump). So i still have things to
tweak. I don't know how long it may take.

cheers
W.