[csw-maintainers] Updating cups to 1.3.11

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 21 11:59:16 CEST 2009

Hi Markus,

Do you mind building cups-1.3.11? I've submitted a version bump and a
small bugfix. Can you please build the package?

Here's the mantis issue:
http://www.opencsw.org/bugtrack/view.php?id=3768

Reason for the request: version 1.3.11 contains a bugfix for the
scheduler code. In 1.3.9 cups-polld gets stuck after some time.

To other maintainers: I've filed a bug with mantis, Markus is marked
as active maintainer, but there is a number of unresolved issues in
mantis. When did you last hear from Markus?