[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jul 23 18:06:56 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 05:50:55PM +0200, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Ben Walton wrote:
>> Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Thu Jul 23 11:25:35 -0400 2009:
>>> source code of www.opencsw.org checked into subversion? If not, what
>>> do you think of submitting the code there? It would make it easier to
>>> suggest a change, or submit a patch, and generally make things more
>>> open.
>>
>> +1 for making the website code open and public.
>
> +1
>
> Would be nice to be able to turn the package database into a separate
> application, I have clients that might see use something like that.

Umm... I doubt your clients would really want to use our code.
Euuu, ick ;-)

besides, there isnt really much "code" for that. What code would they
actually use? the
 "taking apart a package, to analyze and register in a database" bit?

If you're serious about that, I'll consider making my ugly mess something
that is more suitable for publication.