[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jul 23 18:15:58 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 09:06:56AM -0700, Philip Brown wrote:
> besides, there isnt really much "code" for that. What code would they
> actually use? the
>  "taking apart a package, to analyze and register in a database" bit?
>
> If you're serious about that, I'll consider making my ugly mess something
> that is more suitable for publication.

in mentally reviewing what we do for that.. the code is really, really
specific to opencsw. I doubt it would be useful for anywhere else.
It's very mantis-specific, for example.
But as I said, tell me more about what functionality you think would be
actually useful about your clients, and I'll see if there's any code
sharing that makes sense.