[csw-maintainers] The source code of www.opencsw.org

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jul 28 00:04:10 CEST 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 11:52:48PM +0200, Trygve Laugstøl wrote:
> Philip Brown wrote:
>> okay then... for the record, where do you do your "daytime work" as a web
>> developer, and where can we publically find ALL the source code, etc. for
>> the work you do there?
>
> What's the relevance of that question?

The relevance is, if your employer(s) see security issues, or any other
issues for that matter, from standing in the way of making all their web
source public, and you are ok with that there, then it seems disingenuous
of you to fuss about our web sources not being completely public either.

So lets move on, and focus on what we can do to improve our web source
internally, discussing *internal* source control,
and drop the needless distraction of making it a public one.