[csw-maintainers] php_mode for emacs

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Jul 29 08:29:08 CEST 2009

Hi Ben,

Am 28.07.2009 um 18:42 schrieb Ben Walton:
> It'll be removed from testing when it hits the mirrors[1]...avoids
> other
> issues and makes it available ahead of the mirrors if anyone is
> chomping at the bit for it (not likely in this case).

That is ok, my previous mailing about cleaning up testing was about
stuff that was forgotten in testing/. The few extra days for full
mirror sync are no real problem here. Apart from that I did receive
some emails in the past where the package was after I removed it
from testing but before mirrors were synced.