[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] findutils and its database on the farm

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 2 11:13:56 CEST 2009

Sebastian Kayser wrote:
> Chris Reece wrote:
>> On Thu, May 28, 2009 9:12 am, Dagobert Michelsen wrote:
>>
>>> Chris: As you already did findutils with glocate, it would be
>>> really cool if you could also package up slocate <http://slocate.trakker.ca/>
>>> as more secure alternative.
>> I looked over the GAR documentation at the weekend and an hour or so later I
>> was none the wiser.
>
> thanks for your effort.
>
> Could you tell us, what exactly you were missing about the documentation
> so that we can improve on it? Any feedback appreciated (off-list is also
> fine if you prefer to).

On a related note. If you could share your build descriptions with us
(mainly configure flags or any special handling required) i can try to
submit them as a GARized version to the repository.

This way, or we help you get started using GAR so that you can do it
yourself :) Just let us know.

Sebastian