[csw-maintainers] Exim and SMF

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 12 21:19:08 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Jun 12 13:22:16 -0400 2009:
> yeah.... what I think would benefit us, would be if the cswinitsmf class,
> came with an additional util script, to enable things after the fact.

It doesn't really need to, unless I'm misunderstanding you.  After
cswinitsmf is done its job, the service can be started with a simple
command after placing appropriate config files in place.  As far as I
can see, the manifest gets imported and any init scripts installed.
The state of the service after that depends on the csw.conf settings.

Am I missing your point?

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.