[csw-maintainers] Adjusting $(DIRPATHS) for sparse zones support with shared /opt

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 13 13:04:40 CEST 2009

In order to support sparse zones, paths such as /opt/csw/var/... must
become /var/opt/csw/... - otherwise applications in non-global zones
won't be able to write there. Paths are being set in the $(DIRPATHS),
as a space-separated list. What's the proper way of tweaking it? (say,
define sysconfdir as /etc/opt/csw)

I guess I could add sysconfdir to NODIRPATHS and then append my own
sysconfdir, but I'm not sure if it's the way Dago intended.