[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Summer Camp: Schedule & Topics

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 20 12:56:48 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've updated the Wiki with the schedule:
http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2009

This is actually only a draft, we still can change it.

@Trygve: Do you think the Schedule is realistic? I didn't know how much
time we need from the hotel to the place where it takes place, so I've
just wrote something.

There are also a few topics that we couldn't discuss in Zurich. Even if
it's mainly a technical meeting, it would be really nice if we could
talk also about the topics that have been suggested for Zurich.

--> http://wiki.opencsw.org/suggestions

The topics for now are:
- Stable collection
- Release process
- Tiered packages
- Download stats
- New website
- License discussion and choice

I would suggest, that we make a list with the topics that we have to
discuss and set priorities.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/