[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [bug-notifications] [mysql5 0003722]: Request for update to MySQL 5.1

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 23 01:56:19 CEST 2009

Hi All,

I haven't had the time to work on mysql5 as I thought I might.  The
current GAR recipe builds and passes tests for i386 and sparc v8.  It
fails tests on both v9 and x86_64.  I forget which is which now, but
on one of the 64-bit platforms, the failed test is a simple 'example
plugin' test.  All others pass.  The failures on the other platform
are more serious.

If anyone does have the time to take this, I'd appreciate it.  If not,
I'll see what I can do, but it likely won't be fast.

Thanks
-Ben

--- Begin forwarded message from Mantis Bug Tracker ---