[csw-maintainers] updating berkeleydb to 4.7.25 on build8st and build8xt

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue Jun 23 20:12:57 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 12:32:49PM -0500, Mike Watters wrote:

> I am going to update to the latest berkeley DB package that Dago put in
> testing. on the solaris 8 test boxes.

becuase someone may not be aware that we even HAVE "test boxes", a
clarification:

we have test boxes, that are separate from our build boxes.
the test boxes are

build8st
build8xt

(this is a bit silly... I personally think they should more clearly be
 named, such as "test8s" and "test8x", but the above, is what they are
 named at the moment)