[csw-maintainers] issue with mail sent by mantis

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 26 00:01:22 CEST 2009

Ihsan Dogan wrote:
> Peter FELECAN wrote:
>
>> The mail delivered by mantis has a systematic issue, detected by Amavis
>> and others:

> Looks like a Mantis issue. Sebastian?

I have just issued a bug notification to myself and can't see such a
duplicate header. Might be that there is something on my side normalizing
things.

Questions: Are others seeing this issue also? Peter, is every bug
notification flagged with this alert on your side (the "systematic" makes
believe yes, just want to make sure)?

Sebastian