[csw-maintainers] package hooks

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Jun 26 01:59:24 CEST 2009

Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Thu Jun 25 18:51:14 -0400 2009:

> If you want to, I can add your Sourceforge account to the pkgutil
> project, that way you can check in your changes directly into the
> repository.
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=250920

Sure, as long as you trust my perl.  It's been several years now since
I've written any volume of it.  When we've hashed out the standard
formally, I'll add support for it to pkgutil as the reference
implementation.  Sound good?

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.