[csw-maintainers] Zope in the package repository

Nicolai Schwindt schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de
Fri Jun 26 20:04:01 CEST 2009

[...]
> > http://wiki.zope.org/zope3/Zope3UsingPython25

I found this one too, an I am tryin to build right now .)

> > The project is currently completed and the final code uploaded can be
> > obtained from the following link.
> > http://google-summer-of-code-2007-zope.googlecode.com/files/Nikhil_N.tar.gz
>
> also...
>
> http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-tests/2009-June/011951.html

This is the svn trunk - I'd rather wait on a stable.
I personally dislike python somewhat and hate zope .)
Had enough trouble with them already. What zope calls final
would be alpha with me - so imagine what I'd think of ther svn trunk.

At our site I will have to even use an zope 2.11 because I found
projects still using old Zope Products. But I will also look into
the possibilities of upgrade the existing zope in csw to some reasonable
version

Nicolai