[csw-maintainers] RFEs for "GAR packages status" page (aka "Which packages are in GAR")

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Jun 29 23:41:26 CEST 2009

Hi Sebastian
> Sebastian Kayser wrote:
>
>> a couple of RFEs for the "GAR package status" [1] page. Can we get:
>>
>> * an "last updated" field at the top of the page
>> * the numbers / stats right at the top of the page (instead of further
>>   down)
>> * a contact address for the maintainer of the page on the page (for
>>   queries like this one and to get packages that are in GAR but not
>>   listed as such fixed)
>>
>> Ah, and some sort of monthly historical data would be cool also. So that
>> we can see some progress.
>>
>> Sebastian
>>
>> [1] http://www.opencsw.org/package-gar-status.html
>>

> Anyone taking care of the GAR status page?

I'm currently working on this page and uwatch. Rewriting it in Perl and
improving things.

I will modify the page by the end of the week, and uwatch next week.
uwatch have several bugs to fix (problem with garname used to retrieve
package instead of catalog name). I would like to merge some information
from uwatch to this page.

cheers
W.

--