[csw-maintainers] [Fwd: please let me in]

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 3 09:17:55 CET 2009

Hi,

Am 03.03.2009 um 02:58 schrieb Mike Arnold:
> Philip Brown wrote:
>> On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 05:05:49PM -0700, Mike Arnold wrote:
>>> This message bounced with reason: 550 5.1.1 <buildfarm at opencsw.org>:
>>> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table.
>>
>> fyi; it's buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org :-)
>>

> Then here are some bugs to report:
>
>> From http://www.opencsw.org/standards/build_farm
> - http://mirror.opencsw.org/versionmatrix.html  Not Found

Phil, could you please correct this? When I separated
the mirror.* from buildfarm.* the versionmatrix is now
only on
   <http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/versionmatrix.html>

> - buildfarm at opencsw.org  (reason: 550 5.1.1 <buildfarm at opencsw.org>:
> Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table)

See my previous mail. It is buildfarm at lists.opencsw.org, but IMHO
there should be an alias for the address you used.

> I cannot find instructions for uploading finished packages.  I see
> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/welcome pointing to
> http://www.opencsw.org/standards/build_farm which talks about
> /home/testing.

Please see "Package submission" on
   <http://www.opencsw.org/standards/pkg-walkthrough>

> No link to wiki.opencsw.org from www.opencsw.org.

Hopefully, we will soon have a new integrated wiki in the site :-)