[csw-maintainers] Thematics March: Moving to GAR

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 5 17:10:28 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 4:19 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Wed Mar 04 19:07:50 -0500 2009:
>> >  http://apps.sourceforge.net/mediawiki/gar/index.php?title=GAR_Variable_Reference
>>
>> This is great, thank you!
>
> Agreed.  This is great.  I do the same as Peter to see how others are
> using GAR.  I'll definitely keep this page in memory and I'll add to
> it also for others.

Just one thing, don't forget to link to it from the main page! :-)

I can't find links for this page or for the ones Dago wrote about
copyright and getting rid of the gspec files. See below from the "What
links here" output:

No pages link to GAR Variable Reference.
No pages link to Copyright.
No pages link to Packaging.

I found them through "Recent changes".

--