[csw-maintainers] How about this BIND bug?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 9 21:57:12 CET 2009

Excerpts from Peter Bonivart's message of Mon Mar 09 16:47:58 -0400 2009:
> Yes please, that would be great. If it can be done as a separate
> package with reasonable effort I'm interested in supporting it.

Ok.  I'll grab the .src.rpm file and extract the .spec from it this
evening.  I'll send you that, as it will also include any special (or
custom) build things they do with bind to support this.

Thanks

GPG Key Id: 8E89F6D2; Key Server: pgp.mit.edu
Contact me to arrange for a CAcert assurance meeting.