[csw-maintainers] test sqlite, subversion, python, trac, mod_wsgi: pysqlite2 missing, mercurial maybe missing

Mike Watters mwatters at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 15 17:28:45 CET 2009

Mike Watters wrote:
>> rupert THURNER wrote:
>>> i tested the versions on testing by upgrading our trac installation.
>>> the following happened:
>>> * pysqlite2 does not match the sqlite version any more
>>>   therefor trac does not run
What version of of sqlite3 are you running?  pysqlite2 was compiled against
It appears trac does not have a direct requirement for sqlite?

$ pkginfo -l CSWsqlite3
   PKGINST:  CSWsqlite3
      NAME:  sqlite3 - An embeddable SQL engine in a C library
  CATEGORY:  application
      ARCH:  sparc
   VERSION:  3.2.2,REV=2005.07.10
    VENDOR:  http://www.sqlite.org/ packaged for CSW by Michael Gernoth