[csw-maintainers] Which packages are in GAR?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 16 22:54:28 CET 2009

Hi

> Nice, is it updated automatically?
Yes it is

> Is there a breakdown by maintainer so
> that everyone can check whether his packages in GAR are already correctly
> picked up by these statistics?

Soon :)

I work on a more complete version. I choosed to released it soon, so you
have a first list of the package to move.

Then i'll add more information, including packages owned by retired
maintainers.
> What do you think about sending an email to each maintainer asking to move
> their builds to GAR in case they haven't done so already (including some
> pointers/links to help them get started)?
Sure, but first we need more documentation on GAR. Same for uwatch...
> I guess not everyone is reading
> here on a regular basis (and thus is aware that builds should be moved to
> GAR).

It is good idea. Do you think guys i should send it soon ? (let say this
week end, time to fix a few things in my script)

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net