[csw-maintainers] package in testing - problem

Chad Harp harpchad at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 17 16:15:36 CET 2009

See this bug report for the patch we're running:

http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=3026

it only affects packages with dependencies that don't exist in testing.
   lua doesn't have any dependencies, so I don't think that's the issue
here.  I tried it with the unpatched version and it still worked.

You might try pkgutil if you're still having issues and see if you get a
different result:

sudo pkgutil -t http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/testing/sparc/5.8 -Uu lua

Mike Watters wrote:

> Mike Watters wrote:
>> Wojtek Meler wrote:

>>> No, LANG,LC_ALL = C, CSWpkgget 4.0.1,REV=2008.12.15  :(
>>> Is anyone able to install lua with this command?
>>> pkg-get -s http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw/testing -U -u lua
>>> Regards,
>>> Wojtek