[csw-maintainers] is IBM going to buy Sun?

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 18 10:03:55 CET 2009

Am 18.3.2009 9:53 Uhr, Ihsan Dogan schrieb:

> I've just seen this in the UBS Quotes news ticker. Not the first time
> that people talking about a take over...

This comment is very interesting:

In recent months, Sun has approached a number of large tech companies in
the hopes of being acquired, say people familiar with the matter. The
world’s largest tech company, Hewlett-Packard, declined the offer, says
a person briefed on the matter. A spokesman for Dell Inc., the world’s
third-largest server maker, declined to comment.

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/