[csw-maintainers] gcc4 update

Chad Harp harpchad at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 20 18:14:40 CET 2009

That would probably be useful, though it was the i386/amd64 package I
was most interested in (Mike has access to sparc hardware that he's
testing on).

I was hoping to be able to do builds of some of my packages with the new
versions before we put it on the regular build environment.  I suppose
we can always back it out if we run into problems.