[csw-maintainers] Competitive update

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Sun Mar 22 23:27:47 CET 2009

Hi

> Betreff: Firefox 3 Packages Updated to Version 3.0.7 for Solaris 10
> and OpenSolaris
> Firefox 3 Packages Updated to Version 3.0.7 for Solaris 10 and
> OpenSolaris
> The Firefox web browser has been updated. Version 3.0.7 packages for
> Solaris 10 and OpenSolaris are available.
> -> William is working on this one
3.0.6 is working fine. I never took time to compile 3.0.7, but porting
to FF3 is done.

I'm (slowly) updating dependencies and pushing then to unstable so then
can be added to the farm. It takes more time, but it is safer. In the
past we add some problems after i asked for the install of some packages
i just build in order to satisfy some dependencies problems.

I am a bit affraid it will be the same for xfce 4.6 (a long way...). I
have not yet finished to compile it on my box, but i already know i will
encounter the classical problem of updating in  cascade severals
dependencies and libs before i can produce all the packages.

Cheers,
W.

-
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net