[csw-maintainers] A place for other project-related code

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 23 00:45:04 CET 2009

Is there a place for project-related code that isn't package builds or
mGAR? I'm thinking about things such as the website and utility
scripts. For instance, there has to be some code responsible for
updating the page with tested packages, or code used to configure the
build farm. I wrote a script which checks availability of mirrors from
the mirrors page. I'd like to stick it somewhere in the code
repository, but I don't see a right place for doing that. Any ideas?