[csw-maintainers] A place for other project-related code

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 23 14:24:34 CET 2009

Dagobert Michelsen a écrit :
> Hi William,
>
> Am 23.03.2009 um 12:03 schrieb William Bonnet:
>> Speaking about svn... i might be interesting to add an examples for
>> to the GAR repositiory, maybe at the same level as gar and pkg. What
>> about this ?
>
> What example? For a package? Like pkg/template/?
Examples about how to use gar, and how to package.

We could have an example package for a "simple case" lib
an example with multiple package creation from a single source archive
an example with "basic" 64 target
an example with "all the merge and extra target stuff"
an example with automatic gspec creation
an example of package using smf
etc

a kind of collection of best practive and howtos

it might help to answer question like "how do i package this"

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix