[csw-maintainers] Updating Perl packages

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Mar 23 22:59:45 CET 2009

Hi

Actually there are several Perl module packages (a number between "a
lot" and "so many") to be updated. Most of this belongs to Cory Comand
or to Alex Moore.

I volunteer to update all the packages which are currently in GAR, but i
am not a user of this module, not even a perl user... So i would need
some help, espcially, i would need some advice on "how to test that what
i did work". Could some one give me some advices about what i should
check for these packages ?

thanks in advance

cheers

--