[csw-maintainers] Multiple license files

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 24 11:04:03 CET 2009

Hi William,

Am 23.03.2009 um 23:34 schrieb William Bonnet:
> Would it be possible to have multiple license files being used with
> automatic gspec generation ? The need is the following...
>
> In my gspec i put a %copyright line with the following text "Please
> see /opt/csw/share/doc/%{GARNAME} for license information"
>
> For some packages i'd like to add several files, and not only one,
> either because they are released under multiple license, or because
> some have a license file and a "patent explanation files". It is the
> case for pm_pdfapi2.

The license is currently always renamed to "license". I can change
the behaviour to have something like
   LICENSE = COPYING README.LICENSE GPL
which could result in
   Please see the following files in /opt/csw/share/doc/%{GARNAME} for
license information:
     COPYING README.LICENSE GPL
This text would also be in the "license" file unless there is a file
"license" in $(LICENSE).
Ok?