[csw-maintainers] mysql users?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Wed Mar 25 21:09:50 CET 2009

Hi Ben
> If you're overloaded (you do package _a lot_ of stuff), my colleague
> and I may be able to tackle this package.  We use mysql and therefore
> have a vested interest in it.  Let me discuss it with him tomorrow and
> we may take it off your hands.

For sure, i'm happy some one volunteer for this huge package. There many
other things i have to work on :)

I'm happy to let you and your colleague handle this on. We started to
talk about this on IRC, if you need help let me know. I'm online almost
every day so we can talk about this on IRC. I commit what i have done so
far (not a lot of things), and move to other packages.

Cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net