[csw-maintainers] A place for other project-related code

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Mar 26 13:57:28 CET 2009

Hi Maciej
> It looks very nice. I like the idea of automatically generating some
> of the content. Having RSS feeds is a very good thing.

Thanks

> How are URLs going to look like? Will some of the URLs be preserved?
> If not, will HTTP redirections be provided?

I will activate google friendly url soon. Time to fix a few things with
wiki, but it is not the first thing to day ;)

Next i'll try to finish home page.

Don't hesitate to give me feed back. Sometime it helps me for not
switching to something else ;) This site has to be finished...
> I'll take a longer look at the website structure tonight.

I'll be on irc starting 21:00 (Paris) mabe before

cheers

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net

http://www.sunwizard.net Le site français des amateurs de stations Unix