[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Mar 26 14:58:57 CET 2009

Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM, James Lee <james at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> Test run complete.
>> (If you have outstanding issues you'll know this already!)
>
> Shouldn't the e-mail used in the report be more functional and less personal?
>
> I propose to replace phil at opencsw.org with mantis at opencsw.org or
> something similar that maybe reaches more than one person. Also I
> think Sebastian is now responsible for Mantis.

Good that you mention it.

Right now, I am the one taking care of the Mantis installation (think
upgrades, features, and general settings). Phil is the one who is
actually managing and using the data inside of Mantis (assigning
packages / permissions, taping into the DB for opencsw.org pages).

So Phil would be the one to address here, although you are right that
that might need to be amended by a second person and a less personal
mail address sometime (like the buildfarm alias). Something for the
suggestions page i would think.

Sebastian