[csw-maintainers] Mantis weekly reminder

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Mar 26 20:15:43 CET 2009

Hi Ben
>> ok, now serious question. I have received my notifications, and i have a
>> few resolved bugs to close. Should i close it or is someone else doing
>> it ? I think it use to be the "stable release manager" responsibility...
>> but i am not sure :)
>>

> I took the liberty of closing a few of mine this am...I wasn't aware
> there was someone else that 'cleaned up' for me.  If I'm only supposed
> to move them to resolved and leave them for someone else to tend to
> from there on out, that'd be good to know!

As i wrote, i am not sure at all, and it was Blastwave policy. Maybe i
am wrong, maybe we have a different policy, or maybe we should consider
to accept maintainer to do this as long as we don't have a real Q&A
process in charge of verifying it is really closed.

IMHO we should let maintainer close bugs at the present time. Maybe we
could change it in the future, but right now, nobody is in charge of
doing it, and i am not sure someone has time for this (another way to
say some other task have higher priority ;) )

cheers
W.

--
William                  http://www.wbonnet.net