[csw-maintainers] libtool .la irritations

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 27 02:23:21 CET 2009

I've been looking through the archives for the last coupla months, trying
to recall what the workarounds for libtool .la braindamage were.
The search is not turning up anything that looks like it could help me
though.

I'm trying to compile something, that depends on something else, that
depends on a .la file that is no longer on the build machines.

is my only recourse to request the build machines be manually tweaked,or
was there some kind of LIBTOOL_PATH magic var that I can set, to provide my
own version of the missing .la file?