[csw-maintainers] Attention: build8x2 is available now!

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Fri Mar 27 17:48:33 CET 2009

Hi,

I express-installed the new machine which is available now.
It is a V65x with Linux and VMware Workstation, 2 GB installed
and 1,5 GB mapped to Solaris through the virtualization and a
2,8 GHz Xeon

You can access it with
   ssh build8x2
The hostname is already set to build8x as it will replace the old
build8x when proven to be 100% usable, so don't be alarmed.

The installed CSW packages are current and therefore slightly
newer than the packages installed on the other machines of the
farm. I'll update the other machines later.

Let me know if you encounter anything strange.