[csw-maintainers] On-line project resources

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 27 22:04:22 CET 2009

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 09:40:28PM +0100, Peter Bonivart wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 9:31 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> > ok.. so.. make it actually look like part of www.opencsw.org, and we'll
> > integrate it.
>
> Why would I waste time on that, even more so now when we have decided
> to refresh our very dated site?

make up your mind.. do you want "changes now", or do you want to wait for
the new site? please pick a path and stick with it.

> > There's not even one link back (at the top level) from wiki to www, let
> > alone any attempt at sharing a common look and feel.
>
> Yes, there is, right on the first page. It's also under Links. The
> problem isn't links in that direction...

One link in the middle of the top page, is inadequate.

The "opencsw" logo links back to the wiki itself
The "home" link in the left-side navbar, links back to the wiki itself.
Both of those should link to www.opencsw.org, not the wiki, since the wiki
is not the central web "home" of opencsw.org.
Right now, the wiki seems to give the impression that IT is the central
point of opencsw.org, for some "strange" reason....