[csw-maintainers] wget Paket

Ihsan Dogan ihsan at opencsw.org
Tue Mar 31 17:24:23 CEST 2009

Hi Dago,

I'm working currently on a updated version of the wget package. The wget
package provides a statically linked wget binary, which is used by pkg-get.

Before I was using a custom script to generate the wget package, but as
far we are moving everything into Gar, I would like to do this with Gar
as well.

I was thinking, that I could run a second build process with different
"configure" options. You provide already a possibility with the
modulations, but I don't need an optimized version. I know this is a
special case, but is this possible with Gar?

Ihsan

--
ihsan at dogan.ch		http://blog.dogan.ch/