[csw-maintainers] relocatable on sparc but not x86

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Fri May 1 15:30:35 CEST 2009

I'm not asking how to fix it, I made the package non-relocatable, I'm
curious to know what the cause might be. When I run staring against the
sparc build it has various paths to 'gpg' listed and /opt/csw/bin
happens to be one of them. These are not listed when I use strings on
the i386 binary.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator