[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] GCC 4.3.3 Released

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon May 11 12:24:57 CEST 2009

Hi Peter,

Am 11.05.2009 um 11:09 schrieb Peter FELECAN:
> Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> Am 11.05.2009 um 03:09 schrieb Mike Watters:
>>> Please upgrade the buildfarm
>>
>> All buildservers are upgraded to current/ now. Please stand by.
>> This include GCC :-)
>
> Is this reasonable when the packages didn't hit yet the mirrors? My
> only
> issue is that I cannot reproduce the same environment on my build
> stack.

The packages have been pushed to rsync.opencsw.org, all mirrors
synchronize from this one, including mirror.opencsw.org. The
farm is only updated with released packages.

mirror.opencsw.org is updated every 6 hours and manually by me
if something is needed fast. You can always pkg-get from that
one to reproduce issues of supercurrent packages.