[csw-maintainers] OpenCSW Summer Camp

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon May 11 23:36:12 CEST 2009

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM, Ihsan Dogan <ihsan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I've created quickly wiki page --> http://wiki.opencsw.org/summercamp-2009

Great!

> I think it's the best, if we use this place to organize the summercamp
> as we did with the IRL meeting in Switzerland.

When looking at the page for the first meeting it strikes me that we
should make somewhat more official notes from the summer meeting. I
have no idea what topics were discussed at the first meeting, someone
tried to recap the meeting on the mailing list but maybe some notes
should be passed around a few of the attendees for review and then be
made public.

--
/peter