[csw-maintainers] Issues with openjade when compiling glib 1.3.15

Nicolai Schwindt schwindt at dfki.uni-kl.de
Wed May 13 12:42:30 CEST 2009

> Hi,
>
> I am currently updating glib (version 1.x) to 1.3.15 and
> get the attached errors on compilation. I don't really
> understand how this SGML/XML stuff works, so maybe someone
> who as more expertise may have a look?
>
> The package has been committed to mGAR as pkg/glib.
>

> Best regards
>
>    -- Dago

> /opt/csw/bin/openjade:I: maximum number of errors (200) reached;
> change with -E option
> /opt/csw/bin/openjade:/opt/csw/share/gtk-doc/data/gtk-doc.dsl:1:73:W:
> cannot generate system identifier for public text "-//James Clark//DTD
> DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"

Long time since I did this, this is what I remember :

* openjade docbook docbook-dsssl need to be installed

* The variable SGML_CATALOG_FILES needs  to be set
  I can't  for sure remember if to /opt/csw/etc/sgml/catalog   or
  may be even to  /opt/csw/share/sgml/openjade/catalog

* try make in the dir  docs/reference/glib

Nicolai